Work in a game store!
Good Games is Australia’s largest chain of tabletop gaming stores, offering an extensive range of board, trading card, and roleplaying games and accessories. We pride ourselves on building communities and providing a premium organised play experience.
We are seeking hard-working and enthusiastic people to fill a number of casual positions across our Sydney. We require both retail assistants capable of working in at number of our stores, and warehouse pick/packers for our online trading card store. Shifts include a range of weekday, weeknight, and weekend hours.
Applicants must display a passion for working in the gaming industry and have excellent customer service skills.
• Greet, advise, and serve customers to Good Game’s high standards.
• Process payments.
• Ensure stock levels are well maintained and that stock is displayed neatly and effectively.
• Handle customers concerns and complaints, and hand customers to management when necessary.
• Aid in the receiving of stock deliveries by carrying boxes into the store, un-packing, confirming inventory against invoices, labelling, and carrying stock to display.
• Maintain the store’s clean and tidy appearance.
• Assist in the organization and running of events in store.
• Acquire and maintain an understanding of each product type carried by Good Games.
Experience working in a retail or sales environment, or in a warehouse/online store is preferred but not required.
Experience with board games, trading card games, miniatures, or model painting is preferred but not required.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following stores in Sydney:
Town Hall, Top Ryde, Chatswood, Macquarie, Castle Hill, and our online Trading Card Warehouse (based at Town Hall)
In your application, please list what stores you are applying for, in order of preference. Staff are often shared among our Sydney stores and the ability to work at multiple stores is highly valued.
Email your application to:
Please include your availability and a cover letter explaining why you are the best applicant for the position. Include details of your relevant experience, and let us know what your favourite game is!
Applications close: Friday 14th May 2021