Full-time / Casual positions available based in our Sydney Townhall Fulfillment Centre
• Picks and packs products and TCG singles to fulfill daily orders.
• Handle Customer order inquiries.
• Maintain products in an organized manner with rotation of goods as required.
• Monitors product quality, and reports problems to mitigate safety issues.
• Reports any maintenance problems.
• Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve operational processes.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Experience and knowledge with TCG or other related products is a must
• Experience work in warehouse environment or dealing with shipment is highly preferred
• Great work ethic
• Good Attitude
• Shows initiative
• Can work under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment
• Meet KPIs
• Eye for detail, with high productivity and accuracy
• Ability to consult, negotiate, and problem solve
This would be good too:
• You are a gamer and love tabletop games.
• Career building opportunity
• Discounted Products and Singles
• Full-time Salary $45,000 + Superannuation
• Casual Hourly Based on Retail Level 1 Award (Loading may apply)
Please include a cover letter explaining why you are the best applicant for this role, details of your relevant experience and answer the following questions
• Describe yourself when you work under pressure.
• What's your favorite game, and why?
Applications will be closed by Friday 26th March 2021.