About the Business
Good Games is a leading retail games store chain with stores in Australia and the
United States. We specialise in Board Games and Collectible Card Games and other
Tabletop Hobbies. We also offer a great Organised Play experience.
About the Role
Fulfillment team member is a casual position. You will perform tasks as directed by
the fulfillment team leaders, primarily:
● Locating and retrieving and checking products (primarily trading cards)
● Customer service, answering customer questions regarding their
● Other tasks as directed by team leaders
● Workplace is Wetherill Park, with easy access to parking and the T80
Your cover letter should include your reasons for applying for the Fulfillment team
role and address any prior experience you have working in retail and/or fulfilment.
Please also include your background with trading card games if any, and tell us what
your favourite trading card game is.
“Fulfillment team member application”
Applications for the position close on 21/07/19.
Job Type: Casual
Benefits and Perks
Successful applicants get to work in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the
world, as part of one of the world's largest tabletop gaming, retail, and organised play
companies. Good Games staff have the opportunity to work around the globe at
various stores, conventions, and events.
Skills and Experience
We require a successful candidate to be:
● A strongly self-motivated individual with a desire to grow with our business.
● Basic computer skills, including data entry.
● Communicate well in a team based environment.
● Have a good eye for detail and work well under pressure.
● Be flexible, as workload is seasonal and depends on if events are occuring.
● Have excellent customer service skills.