Good Games Chicago are looking for a dedicated and capable Sales Assistant.
Good Games is an international group of game stores that stocks all manner of great tabletop games and accessories. We host all the latest tournaments and events and have the room to suit whatever game you want to play.
- Assist customers at checkout with sales and other transactions
- Maintain knowledge of upcoming releases
- Maintain product knowledge in order to assist customers with purchase decisions
- Answer telephones and emails professionally
- Restock the sales floor and merchandising product
- Help to run events when an organizer is not available
- Preferred: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Be comfortable talking to a large group of people
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Be able to climb stairs/ ladders
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply in person to with cover letter and resume to:
Good Games Chicago
1145 W Webster Ave
Chicago, IL 60614